NAP (Numerical Analysis Project) is one of my projects that I’d implemented it when I was a BS.c student (2002).
NAP calculates some problems on Numerical Analysis such as:
- Roots of nonlinear equations with all methods.
- Numerical Integration with all methods.
- Numerical Differentiation with all methods.
- Horner’s Method for calculating polynomials.
- Roots of polynomials.
- System of Linear Equations (with all methods).
- Interpolation (Graphical and with all methods).
- Differential Equations.
- 2D and 3D Plot.
NAP was implemented in Visual Basic 6.
to download NAP installer and NAP Source Codes, use below links:
gNAP Source Codes (in Visual Basic 6)
gNAP Installer (in all windows operating systems)