Goals of this project is designing a very wide and complete calculator that can do following operations:
- To support all operations of ordinary calculator.
- To support all operations of scientific calculator.
- To support Big Integers and Big Doubles (not limited to java int or long or double) and operations among them.
- To support numbers and Big Numbers in all bases (2 to 10,000,000).
- To support Polynomials and operations among them.
- To support mathematics equation y=F(x) and operations on it (such as: eval method, finding roots and drawing F)
- the similar project: http://web2.0calc.com/
gTotalCALC is a complex project. Goals of defining this project are as following:
- By this project, I learn my student how to overcome to complexity of complex project with decomposing it into classes and how can we use object oriented techniques to write and manage complex projects.
- How to manage complex projects with Java Classes and Packages.
- How can we define a new class, constructors, setter, getters and override standard library methods.
- What is the meaning of static, final,… in Java.
- To develop project by Java GUI.
This project is decompose to following classes:
BigInt, BigDouble, gBaseBigNBigDouble, BigMath, gMath, gPol, gEVAL.