Step 1: problem domain
- Main goal of this class is implementing Math methods.
- All methods of Java Math should be implemented.
- To implement math methods, students can use Taylor Series.
- gMath class should be final.
- Methods of this class should be accessible like Math methods (static methods).
Step 2: Public Interface
All methods of Java Math should be implemented.
Step 3: private variables
gMath does not have any private variable.
Step 4: implementing main classes
Students work !
Step 5: useful application
This class will be used in CALC projects.