Fundamentals of Computer Programming is the primary course in computer engineering.
Objectives of this course: (base on MIT)
- Help students to feel confident of their ability to write programs.
- Map scientific problems into computational frameworks.
- Prepare students who have no prior programming experience or knowledge of computer science for an easier entry into computer science and programming.
- Learning a language for expressing computations— (
python) Java !!!
- Learning about the process of writing and debugging a program
- Learning about the process of moving from a problem statement to a computational formulation of a method for solving the problem
- Learning a basic set of “recipes”—algorithms