Advanced Programming is second computer programming course.
Main strategic goal of this course is learning complete object oriented concepts, design and implementation.
Objectives of this course:
- To understand the Object Oriented thinking and principles
- Be able to analyse (and manage) a complex software into classes
- To understand Inheritance (in theory and practically)
- To understand Polymorphism (in theory and practically)
- Be able to manage Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Be able to work with GUI
- Be able to work with Standard Libraries of Java